Hey all – here’s a quick list of some of the used gear we currently have available. Please email or call (218.260.4176) to check availability, ask questions and order.
All gear is in 100% perfect functional shape unless otherwise stated. Shipping will depend on your location and preferred shipping method, but will be around $7-$10 for most pedals in the US and around $35-$45 for guitars in the US.
- Timmy Overdrive pedal V2 – with box, near mint – $199
- Fulltone OCD Version 3 – with box, excellent shape – $179
- Boss RV-3 Digital Delay/Reverb – no box or manual, velcro on the bottom, moderate cosmetic wear (7/10 cosmetically), one replaced knob. Still 100% functional! $119
- Planet Waves Tru-Strobe Pedal Tuner – with manual (no box), minor wear – $49
- Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer – no box or manual. Near mint cosmetic shape – $70
- T-Rex Reptile Analog Delay – original version, with box & manual. Near mint, like new, $159
- Digitech X-Series XMM Heavy Metal Distortion – with box & manual. Near mint – $39
- Digitech X-Series XDV Digital Reverb – with box & manual. Near mint $59
- Jack Deville Dark Echo – with box, no manual. Near mint – $125
- Wampler Triple Wreck Distortion – with box & manual, near mint – $209
- BMF Effects Purple Nurple Overdrive – with box & manual, near mint – $129
The following pedals are all B-stock pedals (ie customer returns that are 100% functional and still have the full manufacturer warranty). All include all factory paperwork, manual, box, etc unless otherwise stated.
- T-Rex Octavius Octave pedal – missing owners manual. box and power supply included – $199
- Xotic Custom Shop Robotalk RI – $199
- Visual Sound V2 Comp 66 Compressor – $79
- Source Audio Soundblox Multiwave Distortion – $99
-Fender Clapton Blackie Strat – with original Fender Tweed case and case candy. VERY clean shape. 1997 model with Lace pickups – 100% original. $1099
- Gibson Les Paul Custom ’68 Reissue w/original case, case candy, COA. Sunburst flame top. Excellent condition – $2500